Monday, October 28, 2002

This morning has been absolutly insane. It's almost 11 and I just now got out of the shower! At 6:40 am I get a call from work, someone is sick at the hospital I work on Fridays, can I work it? No.. I have things to do today so I can't. Then at 7:30 someone else calls me, I let it go to voice mail because I don't want to talk to them... they call back.. 3 times. sheesh. Then at 9 am I get a blast from the past when a friend I used to work with at Nortel calls. I haven't talked to her in forever! Mel needed to vent about someone we used to work with.. who she now works with YET again.. and she HATES it. Stick is what we always called her.. she's a total bitch.. she hates Mel... Well Stick screwed me out of my job.. she was sleeping with my boss... everyone knew it.. The boss - Todd, got laid off from his job about a year after he laid me off.. I got a laugh at that.. I knew he would bounce back and find another job, he's really smart. He did, Mel works for him now. and he brough Stick on about 5 months ago.. all the women hate her.. she's a coniving bitch who sweet talks all the men.. and she got a boob job, so she's got huge boobs (which is kind of funny, she has this little stick body and huge boobs...) Mel said she looks awful, really old (she's always looked older than she was... she was about 40 when I worked with her, so she's probably close to 44 now... and since she tans a lot... I can only imagine what her skin looks like). So Mel tells me that Todd is in bad shape, he's drinking a lot, gained weight and is in danger of loosing this job, she also told me that everyone knows that he's doing Stick also.. And he now works for a small company.. really stupid. Mel said that there is trouble in his home life also.. his wife has started drinking also. *sigh* that's sad.. she was such an upstanding person.. I guess she found out about Todd's carousing... Anyway.. that made me feel really sad for him. I was angry that Todd laid me off the way he did, but I never wanted anything bad to happen to him. I guess it is true.. what comes around, goes around.

Anyway.. I still have so much to do.. damn.. I need to go...

No comments: