Thursday, October 31, 2002

Thanks to Jake for 3X Thursday 10/31/2k2 Press Start to Play

1.What is your all time favorite old fashion video game system or computer?
Atari without a doubt. My husband had an Intelevision when we first got together - he even had most of the games! We played that for a while.. it was a riot.

2.If it were your job to design the ultimate video game what would it be like?
shit.. I have no idea. I tend to play the strategic games.. not the typical video game.. because I SUCK at all of the cool games.. even Sonic... then I get embarassed because I suck so much.. and I don't want to play anymore.

3.What video games are you really good at?
I think I answered that in question 2... NONE... I suck at all of them.. I WANT to be good at them.. but I don't.

Bonus question for comments: What was the one really hard task in a video games that you feel super proud that you finally achieved? ummm... actually just about anything that I do managed to do without dieing...

No comments: