Wednesday, October 30, 2002

OK, so I went and met my friend, I didn't ditch 'em... and surprisingly it was pretty cool. Ususally this friend is pretty damn self-absorbed and that just gets on my nerves, but, miracle of miracles.. tonight was different. We just met for a little while, just enough to catch up.

Hubby 'made' dinner tonight... hot wings... actually a bunch of different flavors, original, hot, cajun hot, teriaki (sp?) and fries. But no monster movies.. no zombie movie for me! Whaaaa!! Oh well.. I'll rent one tomorrow. I must have a zombie movie.. I must have brains! BRAINS!!!!

Ok, off to find something interesting to write about... I know I'm getting boreing and monotonous lately.. *sigh*

(later) Damn.. I have the worst case of heartburn now... thanks to the hotwings. Fuck.. I should have had the BRAINS!!!

No comments: