Wednesday, October 30, 2002

A - I am the Shoe Queen... ;o) I may be the only person to cry about Imelda being kicked off her island and not being allowed to take her shoes!

L - Troll feet? No way... Too bad your not here, I'm sure I could find a place to get you some shoes at... even nice ones... dare I say pretty ones..

OK, so I royally fucked up. I get home today and there's an angry message from someone at the company I work for, one of the hospitals is pissed because no one has been there since Sunday to take pictures. The person who usually takes care of that hospital is on vacation.. which I knew that... but I totally missunderstood what she told me. I work Fridays, and she called Thursday and told me that Jodi would take care of the hospital, but not the smaller one. Well I thought she meant that Jodi would take care of the hospital all week, not just Friday. Shit... I'll go in tomorrow and take pictures and try to squeeze them in on Friday morning, but I don't want to get to my Friday hospital to late. I would have called back the person who left the message, but they didn't leave a number and didn't leave their last name... DOH! Crap... I'd worry about being fired, but I know they won't do that. I just hate that I did fucked up.

No comments: