Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Wooohoo!!!! We got a new DVD player! Hubby got a bonus from work - a $225 gift card from Best Buy, so we got a new DVD player (on sale...), some photo editing software for me and some DVDs - Monsters Inc. and Farscape (best of from season 1). We looked at the PS2, but it was a choice between the PS2 and the DVD player, so no PS2. eh, no biggie! The new software will keep me occupied for a while. ;o) and when it all was said and done, it cost us $13.11. Damn, it's like Christmas here!

L - I'm sure you can ask the landlord to fix those little things. And you will still love the new place. Good luck with the packing!

A - what are the kids dressing up for this year?

D - $600! oh that sucks soooo much. *sending much sympathy your way*

Well I better go.. I can't even make coherent thoughts right now. I got a new DVD player! YAY!!!

No comments: