Thursday, March 20, 2003

Blue Bell Facts

A - this is for you!!!
Q. Why do you have Gold, Silver and Brown rims on your half gallon ice cream cartons?

A. The different colored rims designate the cost of ingredients in different flavors. If a flavor cost more to make, we pass that cost along to the consumer. If a flavor costs less to make, the consumer is charged less. Blue Bell basic flavors like Country Vanilla and Strawberry cost the least and are in silver rim cartons.
Our famous Homemade Vanilla and flavors with fresh fruits and cookies cost more and are in the gold rim.

Flavors with the most expensive ingredients, such as pecans and pralines, are in brown rim cartons.

But no matter which rim color you select, you can count on all Blue Bell flavors to be the same consistent high quality ice cream--the best in the country.

And L this is for you!

Q. Can I have your Blue Bell shipped to me or my friends?

A. You bet! See "How to order" here on our web site!

I do love Blue Bell ice cream, I try hard to stay away from it as I do tend to be a complete glutton - expecially when it comes to Buttered Pecan, Pecan Pralines 'n Cream or Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I do like the Chocolate Moo-llennium Crunch, but that's just because of the funny little chocolate cows in the ice cream. I also love love love Ben & Jerry's , I love most of the freaky flavors. Must try this next Peace Pops! God only knows why they are called that, but they look nummy. Their web site is kind of cool, New York Super Fudge Chunk is my favorite flavor of theirs. they do have a lot of hippie political stuff on their web site also. Odd... I prefer my ice cream without the politics... but it's still good ice cream.

No comments: