Thursday, March 20, 2003

I Can Do Anything He Can Do... Better

The little people are down for naps (yay!!). The oldest went down at 1 pm (the youngest goes down at noon). I just finished cleaning and vacuuming my living room, vacuuming the stairs, vacuuming my bedroom, folding and putting away 2 loads of laundry, starting more laundry, wiping down the counters in the kitchen and sweeping the kitchen floor. I've also been sorting through the kids clothes to get rid of the clothes they can't wear anymore. I did all that in one hour and 22 minutes. The same thing would take hubby all day long. And it would be done sloppily. He always takes short cuts then later can't find the things he 'put away'. It makes me crazy. I know it's eaiser and usually faster to just do it right the first time. I've gotten extremely anal about house keeping in the past 9 months or so. I don't have my house dusted every day or anything like that, but I do vacuum every day and my laundry is generally done and put away a few times a week and I get pissed if the dishes are not done every day. I try to make sure that the house stays pretty clean, at least clean enough for unexpected guests - doesn't always stay that way every hour of the day - 2 kids make lots of messes. Hubby on the other hand... well let's just say messes don't really bother him. *sigh*

No comments: