Friday, October 25, 2002

Before I leave for work I'll give you Halloween Friday Five... (I wasn't going to do this one.. since we just did a Halloween pool... but, what the hell, Jake did it.)

1. What is your favorite scary movie?
Nightmare on Elmstreet. I loved most of those movies.

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
hmmmm... tiny little chocolate bars...

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.
sometimes. I like to, but usually don't for lack of time. Best costume was when I was 3 and mom made me a butterfly costume. I also enjoyed going as a Cereal Killer about 6 years ago and a penguin about 5 years ago.

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?
I love them. haven't been to one in years though.

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
Not sure. I'd like to dress up as something cool, but I can't think of a damn thing.

Now it's your turn... answer these and post them for me. ;o)

I have got to get ready for work.

No comments: