Tuesday, October 22, 2002

L said "I once had a very bad experience due to lack of Astroglide (the horror...the horror).

The importance of Astroglide cannot be overemphasized."

I sat here laughing for so hard I could not keep reading. I just had to copy that and put it here.. it made me laugh so hard.

*sigh* I've been wasting time today... my place is all clean so I have been getting on the computer every so often... Looking at other people's blogs... I have a crappy blog.. L has a cool blog... A - has a cool blog... Jake has a bad ass blog... I need a kick-ass blog... who will help me? who will help poor Judy to achieve coolness in the blogging? Yes yes I am shamelessly begging for help... I really an not sure what to do... I do need help don't I? Hmmm...

*sigh* I've just looked at everyone's blog... no one has written anything recently... WRITE SOMETHING DAMN IT! I'M BORED!!! Hell if nothing else... make a witty comment or something...

No comments: