Thursday, October 24, 2002

Gosh I'm am such the comicbook geek. I just found (via Promoguy's site) a link to Neil Gaiman's Journal. For those who don't know who he is - he's an immensly talented writer and comicbook creator. I discovered him (rather reluctantly) about 10 years ago while my husband and I were dating. As I've mentioned before hubby is a comicbook geek... Anyway.. he got me hooked by giving me some of the Sandman comics by Gaiman. I was hooked...like an addict. I must have read his entire collection of Sandman comics in 3 weekends. I loved them... The stories were fabulous and intellegent and lacked all the testosterone laden, spandex wearing superheros in most comics (that said, I do read some of thoes comics also... damn that husband of mine... but I tend to prefer the comics with storylines that are more thought provoking... Legion has had some of the best writing in the past 2 years of all of the comics I currently read... which is a suprise since it is a testosterone laden, spandex wearing superhero comic).

Anyway.. I'm such a geek.. this excites the hell out of me...

No comments: