Tuesday, October 22, 2002

L - Astroglide! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are sooo damn funny. But the question was "Perfect Lazy Day" not "Favorite Erotic Fantasy" HAHAHAHA! Anything that involves Astroglide is not going to fit the definition of lazy! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

A - Private school might be a good thing for the kids. I went to Catholic school twice when I was growing up and I honestly don't remember any particularly negative moments... actually I don't remember it being much different from public school except for the religion and the uniforms. But I was young.

OK, I'm having a pretty damn good day... ask me why.. go ahead.. ask... OK! I'll tell you! NOTHING boosts a woman's ego like a hot 21 year old hitting on you... yeah sure he was trying to make a sale, but he did say I had nice boobs! (and that was AFTER I told him I didn't want any.... of.. what he.. was.. selling that is)

All right... back to your usual programing of my bitching (what else?)

Everytime I go to the gym I end up on the treadmill infront of the damn television. There's no choice... the televisions are right in front of the treadmils. There are 4 of them and they are all set to different stations - right below each television it shows what station to set your radio to so you can hear it. One of them is always set to watch some brainless crap like The Bachlor. I watched part of it sans the sound (I think I would have spontanously vomited if I had been able to hear it). I'm looking at the television and I see this incredibly hot guy who is 'The Bachlor'... wait a minute.. your telling me that HE can't find a date? As if! Then of course all the girls are all hot and perfect. So... let me see if I have this right... Some network went out and found this really really hot bachlor and ask him if they could set him up with a bunch of really hot girls to date for 6 or 8 weeks (or whenever they've milked this cash cow dry) and he has to eliminate one each week, then at the end he'll be left with the girl of his dreams? Yeah... that makes so damn much sense to me. Let's take this hot guy... who needs no help getting a date... and set him up with a bunch of club bunnies... who also need no help getting dates... Now I can see why a guy would agree to this - what the hell, take the chance to get hooked up with a bunch of hot girls - you bet. But the girls? What the hell are they thinking? Why would anyone put themselves in the position of being publicly humiliated and rejected? I mean 15 minutes of fame is great and all but is it worth being publicly rejected on television? And I'm soooooo sure this guy is REALLY looking at the person beneath that pretty package... that he isn't making his decision solely based on who has the best tits. *eyes rolling up in head* ... Pardon me why I vomit...

I am so sick of all the 'Reality' shows. I thought the networks had reached their all time low with "Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire" - that was a phenominal mistake on their part... but apparently that wasn't a mistake to them. Since then they have had so many 'Reality' shows I can not even keep up with them.. but the sleaziest of them are the ones that really piss me off 'Temptation Island'.. now what couple in their right mind would subject their relationship to that kind of crap? I mean 50% of all marriages end in divorce these days as it is, why intentionally put yourself in a position like that? Sheesh...

I know that these programs are popular (all the more disgust from me) but damn... when will this trend end? when will these types of programs only be airing on MTV or some other vapid cable network? When can we go back to the normal brainless drivel of network television? I think a REAL 'Reality' program would kill this trend... Maybe 'Who Wants To Date A Computer Geek' where they find the most pathetic computer geek and try to fix him up with some hot girl, or maybe 'Who's My Daddy?' where they try to pin down the paternity of some ho's baby .. oh wait... that would be Jerry Springer wouldn't it?...

*sigh* TV sucks...

No comments: