Friday, October 25, 2002

A - "The little orange and white something corn candies"... that would be candy corn.. *snicker* You need some sleep... drug that child!

L - the third place on your list sounds like the one you want - take it if they offer it! I did the same thing when looking for my town house I live in now. I fell in love with the one I live in now, even though it was about $100 more than the other's I had looked at.... but I'm thrilled I took this one. I love it.

Shit.. I'm tired... had chili last night... The Chili Of The Living Dead.. it came back later. Uggh... after many many antiacids.. I did get back to sleep. And... I had a crappy person at work.. bitchy, bitchy, bitchy.. I'll tell about it later.. not that you want to hear it, I just need to vent. Need a short nap before I have to head out again.

No comments: