Monday, October 21, 2002

OK, this is irritating.. and it's stupid too. But this happens about 3 or 4 times a year. People sign up for AOL Instant Messenger using my e-mail account. It completly pisses me off. Someone did it just a few minutes ago. These people are stupid. All I have to do is go to the site and request the password, then go sign on and change it. I always change it to something like 'dumbass' or 'buttface'. Tonight this 'bright' person was on AIM when I signed on so it bumped them off, they imediately signed back on - which bumped me, but I had already had enough time to click on change password and changed it successfully. Why would you sign up using an unknown person's e-mail address? they might be just like me and want nothing more than to just fuck with someone who does this. Now I just change the password, I used to get on their account and harrass people on their buddy list and change the profile to something offensive. I just don't like people using my e-mail for this. I get MORE than enough SPAM in my mail box, I don't need more. Anyway.. this stupid moment brought to you by AIM.

No comments: