Wednesday, October 23, 2002

OK, A (and I don't mean Astroglide) - I'll stop talking about 'the stubstance' (*read Astroglide). I actually was way beyond (Astroglide) in subject matter. In fact (Astroglide), I hadn't even thought about (Astroglide) since reading L's (Astroglide) blog. I mean I'm on to (Astroglide) politics and gramerical (Astroglide) incorrectness. 'The substance' (Astroglide) was completly out of my (Astroglide) mind... that is until you mentioned (Astroglide) it.

In fact I've been here at the library contemplating (Astroglide) this Steven King book 'The (Astroglide) Regulators'. And belive me there's no room in my injured psychie for any thoughts other than fear of (Astroglide) monsters. I mean I could just lock myself in my closet with my (Astroglide) teddy bear and stay there for a while.. if, deep down I wasn't truly afraid of (Astroglide) monsters in the closet!

Anyway the subject had completly 'slipped' my (Astroglide) mind.

*note* if you feel like smacking me now, that's totally acceptable. ;o)

No comments: